Updated July 1, 2019
1. How Information Is Collected on MarvelMama
Data You Can Choose to Provide to Us
We may gather data, including individual information, directly from you if you choose to submit that data. For instance, you may provide us with your name and contact details (for example, an email address), date of birth, or different subtleties of that nature, when you leave comments to the blog posts and participate in forums or discussions on the Site.
Please, note that the data you post in these discussions might be seen or captured by any individual who visits the Site. Thus, you should abstain from posting delicate individual information that you do not want to be accessible to the public.
Data That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit MarvelMama
When you open the Site, we may automatically gather certain data about your visit utilizing instruments, for example, cookies, web beacons, and other related tools. The data gathered automatically when you visit the Site may incorporate your IP address, attributes of your operating system, data about your browser and system settings, information about the PC or the mobile phone you use to get to the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream information (which demonstrates the page-by-page way you take as you surf the Site). We may combine the data gathered automatically with other information about you, including data you submit.
We additionally use web-analytics services, for example, Google Analytics, on the Site, to get insight into statistics and other data about guests to the Site.
The companies that provide third-party applications, instruments, widgets, and modules that may appear on the Site (for instance, social media “Share” buttons), likewise may use automated means of collecting data in regards to your interactions with these features. This data accumulation is the liability of those providers.
MarvelMama, its service providers and third-party advertising partners gather data about Site guests utilizing cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels and Adobe Flash). We utilize these approaches to understand users’ preferences and ease navigation through our Site. MarvelMama Site and our service providers, as well as advertisement partners utilize these technologies to follow guests’ activities on our Site and other sites, including the sites and site pages that you visited, the content or advertisements users click on and the search requests they made, so as to deliver targeted advertisements on our Site or third-party websites. We may likewise share a hashed or encoded version of your email address or phone number with promoting the content so you might be presented with tailored advertising on our sites or other r sites. These advertisement partners are not allowed to utilize your hashed or encoded email address for any other reason.
2. How We Can Use Data We Collect
We may utilize the data assembled on MarvelMama for different purposes, including the reasons recorded underneath. For instance, if you wanted to get in touch with us with an inquiry and gave your email address, we would utilize the email address you gave to react to your request. Likewise, we use data we gather from you and through the Site to:
- Provide services you demand;
- React to requests, questions, and remarks, and provide various kinds of client support;
- Offer you products and services by means of marketing communications, or direct you to the pages of this Site or other sites, that we believe might be interesting or useful for you;
- To serve advertisements, content and offers to you dependent on your interests and online activities, from us or third-party companies;
- Run, analyze and improve our business (which may incorporate developing new functions and features for the Site; analyzing and upgrading the user experience on the Site; surveying the usefulness of our content; and handling our communications);
- Perform data research with respect to use of the Site (including customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of individual information);
- Distinguish and prevent fraud or any other criminal activity, claims, and different liabilities;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, laws and our company policies.
3. How We May Share Information
Our service providers may have access to the data we gather through the Sit. Those parties are the subject to the confidentiality commitments and are restricted from utilizing individual information gathered through the Site for purposes other than to provide the required services. Moreover, we may share data:
- With our affiliates for business purposes;
- When we are required to do by law, regulations or legal processes, (for example, a court order);
- Answering the requests from government offices, for example, law enforcement representatives;
- If we realize that disclosure is necessary to prevent financial loses or physical harm, or is connected with an investigation of suspicious or illegal activity;
- Regarding analytical and statistical data, to give advertisers the information about our user base;
- In the occasion we sell or move all or a part of our business or resources (including a redesign, dissolution, or liquidation);
- With your consent or at your discretion.
4. Information Keeping and Access
5. Your Rights and Choices
We regard your control over your data. At any moment, you have the right to ask us to delete, amend or update incomplete or inaccurate personal information, or request that we no longer hold and use it. In certain circumstances, we will not be able to delete your information, for example, when it’s connected with legal matters or our regulatory obligations.
Disable cookies. Most browsers notify users when they receive cookies. You can restrict or disable certain cookies, but in this case, it could affect some features of the Website and its functionality.
6. How We Protect Personal Information
We keep up proper regulatory, technical and physical safeguards intended to secure the individual information you provide against unintentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, loss, alteration, disclosure, or use. All things considered, it is not possible to ensure the 100% security of data transmitted on the web, and you accept some hazard with respect to the security of data you submit through any website, including this Site.
7. Links From MarvelMama to Other Websites
On this Site, we may provide links to different sites that are run by third parties. Linked sites have their own privacy policies, which we recommend you survey. We are not in charge of the content, use terms, or protection policies of sites that we don’t possess or control.
8. Children’s Privacy
This Site not intended for use by children, and we collect individual information from kids younger than 16. If we reveal that we have gathered individual information from a child younger than 16, we will delete any such data.
9. How to Contact Us